Weber State University (WSU) – Automotive Technology Department – Transmission Lab. This is the sixth in a series of videos on universal joints, constant velocity joints, and driveshafts. In this episode we learn how to properly install universal joints.
This video series helps partially cover the following NATEF Master Tasks:
3.D.1. Diagnose constant-velocity (CV) joint noise and vibration concerns; determine necessary action.
3.D.2. Diagnose universal joint noise and vibration concerns; perform necessary action.
3.D.4. Inspect, service, and replace shafts, yokes, boots, and universal/CV joints.
3.D.5. Check shaft balance and phasing; measure shaft runout; measure and adjust driveline angles.
3.E.4. Measure drive axle flange runout and shaft end play; determine necessary action.
Subscribe to the weberauto Youtube channel for more great videos. www.youtube.com/weberauto
Visit the following website for information on how to attend our school and obtain an associates degree or bachelors degree in automotive Technology.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Muốn xây nhà cấp 4 gác lửng đẹp, nhiều vận may, đọc ngay!
- Cách tắt thông báo sinh nhật trên facebook | Mê thủ thuật
- Dlc boot 2017 | Cách tạo usb boot dlc boot 2017 v3.4 final toàn tập
- Cách Mở Khóa Facebook bị chặn tính năng Like Comment không Like không Comment được trên Facebook
- Sửa lỗi Operating System not found in Windows 7 | Fix Operating System not found in Windows 7