Whether you’re into concept art, illustration, character design, comics or storyboards, I’m constantly pushing you to create personal projects and pursue amazing collaborations.
The success of concept artist Robert Simons is why.
Previously, on the ArtCast, I interviewed the director and composer of Project Arbiter – an indie sci-fi short film with a big-budget look.
Robert Simons’ concept work on Project Arbiter demonstrated a surprising level of maturity (He was only 19 years old at the time). Unsuprisingly, his career now includes concept work on huge films like Ender’s Game and The Amazing Spider-man 2.
In this interview, we hear how Robert’s career evolved, his attitude toward criticism, obsession and creating art with meaning…
And in the Q&A segment, my good buddy Matt Kohr of Ctrl+Paint joins me to respond to a listener question about whether you need to move to the west coast of the United States in order to become a concept artist.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://thetanglebay.org/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mẹo chơi game bắn cá ăn xu – chơi hoài mà vẫn còn xu
- Hướng dẫn cách chơi phỏm và luật phỏm tái gửi ù đền mà bạn cần biết
- Can you fight ENDER DRAGON in Craft Vegas (very epic)
- Minecraft: ENDER DRAGON SWALLOWED US RIDE!! – MERRY WORLD RESORT – Custom Map 
- Ender's Game (Starring Harrison Ford) Movie Review