● This cover was made as part of our Indie Game album from Pixel Mixers! Listen/ download it here!
● Sheet music (PDF):
● Sheet music (Musescore):
● Support me on Patreon:
● Streaming platforms:
● Like me on Facebook:
● Follow me on Twitter:
I never made a synthesia for this, so decided it was time! This was originally made for “The Great Tale of the Little Ones Vol. 2”, an indie game album from us at Pixel Mixers! This is my own, newer render with some improvements. I also recently put out the sheet music for it.
Celeste remains one of my favorite platformers, and this piece and the moment it symbolizes especially. The exhale at the top of the mountain, as you can finally sit back and breathe after conquering your fears! Thank you Lena Raine.
Thanks for watching! Please like & subscribe if you enjoyed the video.
A huge thanks to my patrons:
Abarzler, Aikirokun, Andrew Acosta, Charles Boyd Jr, David Egeland Frez, Joshua Matson, Keegan Congleton, Lucyboy999, Piano Game Knight, Phillip Bailey, Robin-Michael Becker, Stefan Siegl, Victor Yves-Joël Hladik and o o!
Composer: Lena Raine
Arranger: Torby Brand
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mẹo chơi game bắn cá ăn xu – chơi hoài mà vẫn còn xu
- Hướng dẫn cách chơi phỏm và luật phỏm tái gửi ù đền mà bạn cần biết
- Can you fight ENDER DRAGON in Craft Vegas (very epic)
- Minecraft: ENDER DRAGON SWALLOWED US RIDE!! – MERRY WORLD RESORT – Custom Map 
- Ender's Game (Starring Harrison Ford) Movie Review