In which Dr. Corey Olsen discusses Chapters 1-6 of Orson Scott Card’s novel Ender’s game.
In this class we discuss the first six chapter’s of Orson Scott Card’s Ender’s Game. After an introductory discussion about the impact of the book, we move on to look at several interconnected themes in the early portions of the book. We discussed the demands that humanity is making on Ender, and we explored the intriguing parallels the story presents between Ender’s choices and the choices that humanity as a whole is making in the Bugger Wars.
For more information about Mythgard Academy, visit
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mẹo chơi game bắn cá ăn xu – chơi hoài mà vẫn còn xu
- Can you fight ENDER DRAGON in Craft Vegas (very epic)
- Minecraft: ENDER DRAGON SWALLOWED US RIDE!! – MERRY WORLD RESORT – Custom Map 
- Ender's Game (Starring Harrison Ford) Movie Review
- Tomb Raider 9: Modding Showcase-TR6: Angel of Darkness Lara Mod