I composed this based on the novel Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card. I have two themes contained in this piece of music. First, I have written a piano theme for the child side of Ender. It plays just after the electronic choir cuts out and only the piano is heard. I wanted the piano to be the heart of the score because under the killer that Ender thinks he is, he is really a child. Then the orchetra begins to build up with more electronic elements. This represents the future or the time period in which Ender’s Game occurs. After all electronic elements have dispersed and there is one large cymbal crash that’s when Ender’s theme begins. Not the child Ender, but the commander Ender who will save his world by destroying another. The drum line chant’s Ender’s name as it is really Morse code for Ender. I hope you can enjoy this piece. I have many more themes I have composed for this book. I may put them together in a suite later. But for now, Enjoy!
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://thetanglebay.org/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mẹo chơi game bắn cá ăn xu – chơi hoài mà vẫn còn xu
- Can you fight ENDER DRAGON in Craft Vegas (very epic)
- Minecraft: ENDER DRAGON SWALLOWED US RIDE!! – MERRY WORLD RESORT – Custom Map 
- Ender's Game (Starring Harrison Ford) Movie Review
- Tomb Raider 9: Modding Showcase-TR6: Angel of Darkness Lara Mod