Start your FREE 7-day trial to start watching the rest of this course (with 100’s of Blender Tutorials) 🎉
Clouds are a great example of volumetric shapes. They’re gaseous which means they can’t really be modeled with polygons. Instead, they’re entirely generated with shader nodes.
Even though volumes require notoriously long render times with Cycles, Eevee makes volume rendering practical. Thanks to Blender’s cutting edge Eevee render engine we can generate, tweak, and perfect cloud volumes in basically real-time.
Watch the Free tutorial series “Getting Started with Blender”
Start your FREE 7-day trial (with 100’s of Blender Tutorials) 🎉
Want Blender news in your mailbox? Sign up here for spam-free newsletter
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mẹo chơi game bắn cá ăn xu – chơi hoài mà vẫn còn xu
- Can you fight ENDER DRAGON in Craft Vegas (very epic)
- Minecraft: ENDER DRAGON SWALLOWED US RIDE!! – MERRY WORLD RESORT – Custom Map 
- Ender's Game (Starring Harrison Ford) Movie Review
- Tomb Raider 9: Modding Showcase-TR6: Angel of Darkness Lara Mod